Britehouse, a division of Dimension Data, has partnered with SAP to become the largest adopter of SAP S/4 HANA Public Cloud in Africa. As a Gold partner with a deep understanding of the impact and the value of the offering, Britehouse has taken the bold step to implement the new ERP suite across its global applications business, with a full staff complement of 1,500.
Having heavily invested in SAP S/4 HANA Public Cloud in its global application business, Britehouse will have firsthand experience with migrating any business over to SAP S/4 HANA Public Cloud solutions, uniquely positioning them to help their customers make use of powerful cloud-based solutions such as this.
Paolo Masselli, Britehouse CEO says: “As a global strategic partner to SAP, Britehouse is aligned with SAP to be at the cutting-edge of hybrid systems, using public cloud and on-premise software solutions. The implementation of SAP S/4 HANA Public Cloud inside our own business has enabled us to build up internal skills and expertise, and the first reference site in Africa, which allows our customers to benefit from the support required for agile innovation.”
Christo Pieters, Britehouse Group Executive, adds: “One of the prerequisites for our Lighthouse Partnership was that we go live with SAP S4/HANA Public Cloud within our own business, and we are very proud to be the first SAP partner to do so.”
The new SAP S/4 HANA Public Cloud offering includes contextual analytics, digital transformation capabilities, machine learning, and the award-winning SAP Fiori user experience. As a full digital solution, SAP S/4 HANA Public Cloud now enables companies to run a live business, act on real time insights, enjoy effortless scalability, optimise management according to best practices, and operate in an environment of complete security. This is what you would expect from a cloud solution that both SAP and Britehouse have put their brands behind.
These features of SAP S/4 HANA Public Cloud are made possible through the new design of in-memory accessibility and the system’s ability to act as a digital core, connecting your enterprise with people, business networks, the Internet of Things, big data, and more. Britehouse has adopted SAP S/4 HANA Public Cloud to assist and enable their customers to run businesses that can take immediate advantage of every opportunity, and better position them to carry out their digital transformation.
Benefits of using SAP S/4 HANA Public Cloud
• Quicker implementation times – by taking your digital journey to the cloud with SAP S/4 HANA Public Cloud, the project duration is decreased, thereby reducing the overall cost of the implementation.
• More support, less support costs – implementing SAP S/4 HANA Public Cloud includes more agile support, like hosting solutions, box-level support. Customers will be able to focus on their business, rather than managing things like backups and performance monitoring.
• Simple and efficient – being able to start from a clean and simple solution, coupled with standard out-of-the-box core processing software with proven functionality, means customers can work more efficiently. This, in turn, will reduce the overall cost of support and ensure the TCO will reduce, too.
• Strategic investment – with SAP S/4 HANA Public Cloud’s focus on the digital core and its ability to change quickly, customers can remain ahead of the curve through improved accessibility, which allows for greater collaboration.
• Flexibility – using the cloud technology that SAP S/4 HANA Public Cloud provides, customers have instant access to data and real time interactions, no matter where or when it is required. By removing the cumbersome and time-consuming feature of traditional activities, their business is made more flexible and agile.
For those companies looking to shift away from traditional, reactive, task-driven and transactional functions, and move towards digital solutions that are fit for purpose and empower businesses to do better, then it is important to include an ERP system, like the SAP S/4 HANA Public Cloud, within their transformative digital journey.