MANXiT has thrown the gauntlet down in the IT Management as a Service (ITMaaS) sector with its Re-Imagine IT campaign.
The firm provides comprehensive, tailored solutions designed to help companies to focus on their core operations, as opposed to worrying about internal IT.
Hannes Botes, MANXiT Chief Technology Officer, says the platform runs companies’ entire IT service management, infrastructure management and security requirements.
“We like to think of it as common sense but customers may prefer to call it a huge relief where they can get on with running their business while SA’s leading experienced IT specialists, with globally proven technologies, look after their IT,” he said.
“This solution empowers our customers with the ability to provide mature, consistent service delivery. Businesses not delivering the quality and consistency of experience expected by customers today – are doomed to failure.
“We leverage enterprise solutions and bring this to companies who traditionally would not be able to consider using such powerful tools which underpin a highly secure and scalable, environment. Moreover, data remains in country – negating concerns in that area.”
Botes added that further benefits include zero maintenance and upgrade headaches, easy access to a ready to use infrastructure with seamless integration.
Key differentiators of MANXiT include:
- Proven expertise and scalability across multiple environments
- Best of breed feature rich technology
- Highly automated, integrated, extensible environment
- Peace of mind – that IT is being managed by world leading IT management experts
- A globally competitive solution that complies with country specific legislation and accommodates customer specific requirements.