Avaya Holdings Corp has introduced a new private cloud delivery model of its Avaya OneCloud solutions for Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) and Contact Centre as a Service (CCaaS), providing enterprise organisations with a fast, convenient and automated path to the benefits of cloud communications.
Available in South Africa, the new offerings feature preconfigured, per-seat consumption and standard bundles of both UCaaS and CCaaS solutions, reducing risk, cost and complexity from the transition to a cloud platform from on-premise solutions.
It is being introduced as part of the company’s new Avaya Intelligent Xperiences – or Avaya IX – solution. Based on input from customers and partners, the new nomenclature streamlines the firm’s portfolio of solutions and reflects the wealth of experience Avaya brings to bear for customers as they transform digitally and move their solutions into the cloud.
With over 3.5 million cloud seats and growing, Avaya brings experience with the full spectrum of business communications in the cloud, leveraging its leading SaaS capabilities. Avaya OneCloud private solutions are customisable, with experts to help design, customise and manage applications that meet unique and often complex digital transformation needs.
“As the market leader with 145 million lines worldwide, Avaya is best equipped to help enterprise customers with their important cloud transition – working at scale and with performance you can count on,” said Gaurav Passi, President, Avaya Cloud Business Group.”
Steven Bernard, Vice President Avaya Sales, Carousel, added: “As a top Avaya partner for more than two decades, we’ve seen the company evolve from voice communications to a robust cloud solutions provider, helping clients achieve high levels of flexibility, scalability, and security for a variety of their needs. We’re excited to see Avaya will now provide our UC and contact center clients with cloud-based bundles for even greater efficiency, as well as the ability to design an environment that supports their desired scalability and consumption needs.”
Avaya OneCloud ReadyNow highlights:
The easiest path to cloud for established on-premise businesses
- Standard UC and CC bundles based on highly automated reference architectures to speed builds and deployments
- Pre-built Virtual Cloud Infrastructure in globally deployed data centres
- Customisable configuration options to maintain current user experience and business process workflows with the Avaya you know in the cloud
- Move at your own pace through design, proof-of-concept, and pilot programs to production within same infrastructure
- Add new services and new capabilities quickly and efficiently in the cloud
- Scale up and down as needed to address seasonal bursts, special projects or new requirements
Enterprise-level solutions with reduced complexity and cost
- The features you need, the security and reliability you demand for your unique business needs
- Single-tenant software giving your organisation control
- Keep your high-value people on high-value projects, let Avaya handle all of your maintenance and upgrades through our cloud delivery system
- Expert-led custom solutions designed for your business, rather than one-size-fits-all
- Avaya’s team of certified experts works with you to understand your needs through full production rollout
- Agile, custom built deployments enable easy hybrid options, ensuring you have exactly what you need exactly when you need it
All-in-one, reliable service
- Run your UC, CC, or both
- Expert teams stationed around the world to assist you with your move to the cloud
- 24 x 7 consistent, reliable managed services production support, backed by SLAs
- Global standards-based delivery provides consistent and predictable levels of service
- Peace of mind knowing your business is supported by the industry leader in communications solutions