West Africa Com is set to unite the West African Francophone and Anglophone technology, unleashing the power of connectivity to connect people and businesses across the region.
Taking place from July 8 to 9 in Senegal, the event will deliver a two-day agenda with speakers including CIOs of leading enterprises and CEOs from some of the regions biggest MNOs and ISPs.
Key themes include:
- Affordable services to connect the unconnected
- Exploring the social benefits of ubiquitous connectivity
- Smart Cities: using technology to get economies moving
- Closing the digital skills gap
- Start-up “Shark Tank”
- Strategies in keeping traffic local
- Mobile money as an enabler for financial inclusion
- Developing infrastructure for a more connected Africa
- Building world-class data centres to support the digitisation journey
More information about the event can be found here.