Veeam Software, a leader in backup, recovery and data management solutions that deliver modern data protection, has announced the winners of the seventh annual Veeam Impact Partner Awards for Latin America.
With a 100% channel ecosystem, Veeam recognizes 14 LATAM ProPartners and Cloud & Service Provider (VCSP) partners who have not only demonstrated success providing Veeam solutions to their customers, but who have also surpassed expectations in providing first-class support, expert knowledge, and continued product education.
“Now more than ever, businesses realize the importance of their data on overall business objectives and success, and protecting that data from cyberattacks, ransomware and human errors is paramount,” said Kevin Rooney, Vice President of Americas channel at Veeam.
“Throughout the challenges of the past year, we’ve collaborated with our partners to ensure their customers’ data was protected across multiple environments, whether Cloud, Virtual, Physical, SaaS or Kubernetes.
“I applaud our partners for their collaboration and commitment in 2021, and their contribution to our mutual success. I’m especially proud of our 2021 Veeam Impact Partner Award winners and am excited to celebrate their achievements.”
The following Veeam partners received honors for the 2021 Veeam Impact Partner Awards:
- Veeam Distributor of the Year, LATAM: CompuSoluciones
- Veeam Impact Partner of the Year, Brazil: Compwire and Sercompe
- Veeam Impact Partner of the Year, Mexico: Larson
- Veeam Impact Partner of the Year, NOLA: GBM
- Veeam Impact Partner of the Year, SOLA: Wetcom
- Veeam Growth Partner of the Year, NOLA: Controles Empresariales
- Veeam Rising Star Partner of the Year, SOLA: ITALTEL PERU SAC
- Veeam Rising Star Partner of the Year, Brazil: Brasoftware
- Veeam Rising Star Partner of the Year, Mexico: Infraestructura Unificada (INTECFRA)
“The Veeam Data Protection Trends Report 2022 finds that 67% of businesses are turning to cloud-based solutions to protect their data,” said Matt Kalmenson, Vice President of Americas Cloud at Veeam.
“As the demand for cloud is accelerated by remote workforces and security threats, Cloud adoption is rapidly increasing, service providers are evaluating their strategy to remain competitive and provide differentiated cloud solutions and services.
“The VCSP program not only arms our partners with the most simple, flexible, reliable and powerful solutions to achieve this, but also the latest tools, first-class support, and the most valuable training and education to ensure their profitability and mutual success.
“I commend our entire partner ecosystem and congratulate our award winners for their dedication, collaboration and desire to deliver the most efficient and trusted data protection products, while providing customers with a seamless experience.”
The following VCSP partners received honors for the 2021 Veeam Impact Partner Awards:
- Veeam Impact Cloud & Service Provider Partner of the Year, Brazil: Compwire
- Veeam Impact Cloud & Service Provider Partner of the Year, Mexico: Telefonos de Mexico SAB de CV
- Veeam Impact Cloud & Service Provider Partner of the Year, NOLA: IFX
- Veeam Impact Cloud & Service Provider Partner of the Year, SOLA: GTD Intesis
“We congratulate all of our partners on these prestigious awards,” said Mauricio Gonzalez, Vice President of LATAM at Veeam. “As a 100% channel–based company, we acknowledge that we are ‘better together’ when collaborating with our partners.
“Reporting an annual recurring revenue (ARR) increase of 22% Year-over-Year (YoY), on a constant currency basis, for Q2 2022, our growth trajectory continues as we work alongside our partners to provide organizations of all sizes with the best solutions for modern data protection especially during current times of increased ransomware and cyberattacks, and when data is at the heart of business operations.”Click below to share this article