In hospitality today, Wi-Fi is considered to be an essential amenity and any disruption or degradation of the service can significantly impact guest satisfaction. Rotana Hotels and Resorts recognises the role that reliable, high-speed connectivity plays and that’s why it recently partnered with Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise company to help it improve guest experiences with high-speed Wi-Fi connectivity.
With a wide range of services and facilities housed under the brand umbrella, Rotana Hotels and Resorts offers something for every type and level of traveller. The brand’s success is founded on its portfolio of 4- and 5-star properties and on its ability to attract some of the most renowned names in the restaurant world.
In hospitality today, Wi-Fi is considered to be an essential amenity and any disruption or degradation of the service can significantly impact guest satisfaction. As a leading brand, Rotana Hotels and Resorts recognises the role that reliable, high-speed connectivity plays, not only in fulfilling this expectation, but also in serving as the platform on which it can continuously deliver innovative, differentiated guest experiences.
- Elevate wireless connectivity experiences for guests across 35 properties in the UAE
- Deploy an advanced network to support HD-streaming, wireless Credit Card Payment gateways, and other innovative guest services
- Ensure compliance with GDPR, PCI DDS, local authority regulations and other leading industry standards
- Aruba 802.11ac Indoor and Outdoor APs
- Aruba 7200 Series Mobility Controllers
- Ensures full potential of bandwidth upgrade investments is realised by guests and staff
- Enabled increase in allocated bandwidth per session from 8mbps to 25mbps
- Resulted in an average of 25% increase in guest satisfaction with wireless services
- Saves an average of 35% of man-days required for solution management and administration
- Enabled introduction of Chromecast Solutions that offer guests high-quality media streaming
- Fully wireless access to Guest Services Management greatly enhances staff mobility and flexibility, thereby improving their efficiency, and productivity
- Provides reliable, efficient, and secure connectivity for point of sales (POS) terminals critical to conveniently billing guests
- Enables full project return of investment (ROI) to be realised in under three years
Wael Othman, Director of IT and Business Solutions, Rotana Hotel Management Corporation, said: “Aruba has given us the confidence to route some essentials guest and employee services through the wireless network. This ensures that we can run critical services such as Point of Sales Terminals, HD-video streaming devices, and guest services management system with complete confidence in their performance and availability.”Click below to share this article