Nutanix, a leader in hybrid multi-cloud computing, has announced Nutanix Essentials, a new virtual event for IT and DevOps leaders that will be hosted on September 14th, 2022.
Many IT professionals are grappling with fast-growing data complexity in both the private and public clouds and a lack of specialised tech talent to handle it. Nutanix Essentials will demystify common challenges involving hyperconvergence, hybrid and multi-cloud environments and unifying public cloud agility with private cloud security. The event will feature expert-led sessions and speakers ranging from thought leaders and industry voices to technicians discussing how best to build a modern hybrid cloud.
Nutanix Essentials is designed to help IT leaders and practitioners discover new strategies to reduce complexity and costs for their IT infrastructures, freeing teams to focus on delivering business objectives. During the one-day event, attendees will have access to an insight-packed day of programming.
Keynote featuring thought leaders and customers
Nutanix Essentials will kick off with an opening keynote from Nutanix President and CEO, Rajiv Ramaswami, who will share his perspective on the Nutanix vision. Attendees will also gain additional insights on the company’s product strategy, which will be shared by a range of Nutanix executives, including:
• Mano Bhattacharyya, Chief Technology Officer
• Mandy Dhaliwal, Chief Marketing Officer
• Lee Caswell, Senior Vice President, Product and Solutions Marketing
• Thomas Cornely, Senior Vice President, Product Management
• Induprakas Keri, Senior Vice President, HCI and Chief Product Security Officer
• Laura McKinney, Vice President, US Commercial SalesClick below to share this article