Neo4j has announced the winners of the 2023 Graphie Awards in ASEAN recognizing organizations and individuals for their outstanding innovation in implementing Neo4j’s graph technology.
The successful entrants were selected based on their exemplary use of graph technology to address the most significant enterprise challenges. Graph databases and graph data science are gaining momentum in ASEAN as businesses race to find hidden relationships and patterns over billions of data connections to solve modern data problems.
According to Gartner, graph technologies will be used in 80% of data and analytics innovations by 2025, up from 10% in 2021, to facilitate rapid decision-making in organizations.
Congratulations to the Graphie Award winners in ASEAN:
● BioQuest Advisory (Singapore) – Knowledge Graph for Singapore Smart Nation
● Deloitte (Singapore) – Excellence in Digital Transformation
● Fajar Jaman, IYKRA CEO (Indonesia) – Community Excellence Award for Talent Development
● GoTo (Indonesia) – Pioneer: Knowledge Lake for Real-time Fraud Detection and Product Recommendation
● PETRONAS (Malaysia) – Pioneer: Data & Knowledge Transformation
● Sixing Huang, Doctor.ai co-founder (Singapore) – Community Excellence Award for Healthcare
● StarHub (Singapore) – Emerging Leader: Graph Data Science Value & Machine Learning Implementation
“Deloitte is proud to be a Neo4j Graphie Award recipient for our contribution towards accelerating innovation through graph technology,” said Leonard Jayamohan, Executive Director, Deloitte Consulting Southeast Asia.Click below to share this article