International Mill, a food retail chain based in Kuwait, has implemented Pinnacle HRMS’ comprehensive human resources management system (HRMS) solution.
The company was looking for a solution that could help them maximise the performance of their staff working in the head office, warehouse, roastery and across all their 20 plus retail stores.
They required a system that could help them with the following problems:
- Generating Employee Payroll as per Kuwaiti Labour Law with certain exceptions based on company policy
- Managing workflows relating to employee affairs and inter-departmental approvals
- Time and attendance policies for employees to be defined for all 20 stores and link them with payroll calculation
- A comprehensive disciplinary system for all employees including warning letters and a fine system that automatically makes monthly deductions in payroll ensuring that staff are following company rules and regulations
- A self-service module for employee leave requests and other requisitions
- Managing critical documents related to the organisation and its employees to ensure timely renewals of documents including government forms
Gulf Business Solutions (GBS) deployed Pinnacle HRMS’s complete and comprehensive HRMS solution to satisfy the core pain areas of the International Mill Company.
While HRMS modules work together to support the entire workforce, it is possible to customise them to easily add or adapt new changes.
Pinnacle for HRMS is another modern and simple solution that reduces complexity for HR Managers, freeing them to focus more on connecting management with employees and empowering organisations to make their workforce more productive, and maximise the business profitability.
Pinnacle HRMS also provides workflow capabilities, automation in government or internal forms, alerts and interactive dashboards delivering full visibility across the organisation.
Ali Husain, Head of IT Operations at International Mill, said that implementing HR policies with Pinnacle HRMS was easy and it helped the company’s HR department to generate payroll in less time with more accuracy.
International Mill opened its first store in 1963. Initially, it was roasting and selling nuts and coffee. Today, the company has expanded its product range to include spices, sweets and dried fruits.
Since its commencement, International Mill has been keen in selecting the finest products, understanding and gratifying customer’s needs. Today, International Mill has more than 1000 products including dry fruits, nuts, spices, coffee, sweets and much more.
They have now recently launched a new pre-packed product called ‘Multi-Nuts’.
International Mill has strong presence with more than 20 stores all over Kuwait.Click below to share this article