Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise company, will demonstrate its Aruba Experience Edge Platform – that intuitively assimilates existing cloud, mobile and Internet of Things (IoT) data into a simple, single system to transform customer experiences at the Edge – at GITEX.
Jacob Chacko, Regional Business Head – Middle East and Saudi at Aruba, said: “Aruba’s Edge platform is designed to provide simple, secure and smart networking, to support integrated experiences without compromising simplicity for end users.
“Smart workplaces, schools, stores, hotels, hospitals and factories can all deliver amazing experiences through this platform. GITEX, with its position as the Middle East’s largest tech exhibition and networking platform, is the perfect venue for us to showcase our technology innovations and drive key discussions with customers and partners.”
Aruba’s Edge platform powers the digital enterprise. Category leaders can take advantage of the experience and digital era and deliver smart experiences by blending mobile, cloud and IoT. The following scenarios will become a reality:
- Workplace productivity – Employees at work can collaborate instantly in smart meeting rooms
- Retail engagement – Shoppers in stores will be able to use mobile personalised assistance in the palm of their hand
- Hotel personalisation – Guests in hotels can perform a mobile check-in and check-out and get a personalised in-room experience as if they were at home
- Educational excellence – Students can get state-of-the-art mobile and digital learning and stay connected whether in or out of the classroom
- Patient satisfaction – Patients in hospitals can get the best care with connected in-room services that give doctors and nurses information at their fingertips
At GITEX, Aruba will showcase its latest technologies addressing the needs of the digital era including:
- Wi-Fi 6 & Switching – Seamless, secure connectivity everywhere along with a breakthrough campus core switch that extends intelligence from the edge to the core.
- Cloud-based networking – Aruba Central is a unified network operations, assurance and security platform that simplifies the deployment, management, and service assurance of wireless, wired and SD-WAN environments.
- Aruba AI-based analytics, assurance and security – Harvesting data from the Edge for the optimal user and IT-experience, Aruba uses AI-based in three key areas – network-based analytics, user-based analytics and network security.
Trade visitors to the Aruba stand at GITEX can also take advantage of Aruba’s Networking Product Wizard which provides an optimised network design in under two minutes. With a few clicks, it will recommend the right switches, access points and network management solution, right-sized for a particular business, based on the number of users, location, network use and performance needs.
Aruba will be exhibiting at stand number H7-A1 in Hall 7 alongside Hewlett Packard Enterprise.Click below to share this article