Zebra Technologies Corporation, the market leader in rugged mobile computers, barcode scanners and barcode printers enhanced with software and services to enable real time enterprise visibility, will be showcasing its wider portfolio for the retail, transport, manufacturing and healthcare industries at GITEX on 8-12 October (booth A5-6).
Zebra’s cutting-edge solutions allow businesses to capitalise on three key technology megatrends to create an ‘Intelligent Enterprise’ – the Internet of Things (IoT), mobility, and cloud computing.
Exclusively for GITEX, Zebra is teaming up with selected application partners – Ivanti, Sygic, Cleverlab, Doodle – to demonstrate key Intelligent Enterprise solutions at the Zebra demo pods and networking areas, along with Zebra distributors Ingram Micro, Jarltech and Westcon Middle East, as an initiative to meet resellers.
Key solutions featured in Zebra’s booth
• The MP7000 multi-plane 1D/2D imager offers an integrated horizontal and vertical scale platter, which increases the active surface area for easy and accurate weighing of large items, helping to reduce revenue loss from inaccurate weighing of oversized items.
• DataCapture DNA software suite of productivity, management, application development and visibility tools and utilities, works with Zebra® handheld, fixed-mount and companion scanners, as well as the new MP7000 to simplify device integration, deployment and management.
• The DS2200 Series is easy to deploy, use and manage. It enables small- and medium-sized businesses to upgrade to the latest 2D technology at a price comparable to 1D scanners.
• SmartPack™ Trailer creates the most intelligent loading environments in the world by providing real time visibility into loading processes to increase efficiency, allowing support for higher delivery volumes.
• ZT600 Series Industrial Printers maintains Zebra’s legacy of producing durable, reliable printers with fast print speeds that increase productivity in retail and logistics.
Hozefa Saylawala, Sales Director, Middle East, Zebra Technologies says: “At GITEX Technology Week 2017, the largest regional IT exhibition, Zebra will demonstrate how technologies help customers and organisations sense what’s happening in their operations by capturing data about processes and things, analysing data generated by this new level of real-time visibility and delivering actionable insights that lead to smarter decisions.”