GIL 2017: Africa
• Date: Thursday, 17 August 2017
• Venue: Table Bay Hotel, Cape Town, South Africa
Frost & Sullivan’s seventh consecutive Growth Innovation and Leadership (GIL) 2017: Africa summit reconvenes on 17 August, 2017 at The Table Bay Hotel in Cape Town, South Africa. Visionary C-level executives from all over Africa will gather to share success stories and strategies that aim to address business challenges.
The summit will showcase interactive sessions and breakaway think tanks that will discuss ‘Digital Transformation: Business and Social Impact’ across a variety of industry sectors. Some of the exciting topics that will be covered include:
- Opportunity in crisis: how Africa benefits from global volatility
- How Africa’s largest health insurance group deployed digitalisation throughout the continent
- The impact of digital transformation on the public sector
- Chemicals, manufacturing and food: the impact of digitalisation on agribusiness
- Digital transformation of the automobile industry: applications in the value chain
- The impact of digital transformation on the healthcare industry
- Going digital creates benefits and efficiencies for power and water sectors, but is there a downside?
Download the full agenda here.
For more information or to attend GIL 2017: Africa, kindly contact Catherine Brassell – firstname.lastname@example.org