Sage, a market leader in cloud business management solutions, has advanced its Sage Business Cloud product strategy with the South African launch of Sage 50cloud Pastel.
It combines the power and productivity of the Sage Pastel desktop solution with best-in-class cloud collaboration and productivity tools through integration with Microsoft Office 365 Business Premium.
Representing the next generation of Sage Pastel, Sage 50cloud Pastel with Microsoft Office 365 gives customers more freedom to collaborate in the cloud, more control with simple, automated backups and improved productivity.
Features in the latest version of Sage 50cloud Pastel include:
- Automated data backups via OneDrive – no need to remember to do manual backups
- Quick and easy signup to bank feeds. Businesses can have their latest bank statement delivered automatically to Sage 50Cloud, saving time and removing the need to manually capture transactions
- Sage Business Cloud Payments gives a business’ customers safe and easy ways to pay using a range of simple, secure, and reliable payment solutions
- Automated sync of Microsoft Outlook contacts and Sage 50cloud contacts – save time and stop toggling between systems
- Ditch the paper and never lose a receipt again by photographing expenses and other paperwork, saving them to OneDrive and posting transactions to Sage 50cloud
- At-a-glance views of end to end business performance with the smart, intuitive business performance dashboard
Sage 50cloud Pastel users can reduce their costs by adopting Microsoft Office 365. They will not need to worry about downtime, will always have access to the latest version of Microsoft’s productivity software, and will always have access to their up-to-the-second business information in the cloud.
“Your business is with you, wherever you need to be, giving you a real-time view of your accounts and the ability to collaborate remotely, while all your data is automatically backed up and secured in the cloud,” said Pieter Bensch, Executive Vice President, Africa and Middle East at Sage.
“It’s the power of the desktop you know and love, including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint, but with the freedom to work where you want, when you want and on any device. Sage 50cloud Pastel and Microsoft Office 365 will help modernise your workplace and get your business ready for the future.”
Sage 50cloud Pastel is a holistic accounting and business management solution for Small and Medium Businesses with multi-currency support and project tracking. It empowers business owners and remote workforces to manage operations, draw reports and identify trends and opportunities from a single interface. All components in Sage 50Cloud Pastel are fully integrated and share a common interface.