The 7th Edition Connected Banking Summit – East Africa will be held on 7th of March in Nairobi, Kenya.
The Connected Banking Series focuses on building future-oriented banking models by accelerating the pace of digital transformation and delivering a delightful customer experience in line with policy and regulations while ensuring the highest standards of privacy and security.
The Summit will host leaders and experts from across the region representing Banks, Insurance Companies, FinTechs and TechFins, Digital and NeoBanks, Non-Banking Financial Organisations, Cooperatives, Investments Funds, Asset Management Companies to discuss and deliberate on how integrated solutions are shaping the future of banking.
The International Center for Strategic alliances (ICSA) are the Organisers of the Leading Banking Summit Connected Banking Summit 2022- (Formerly Africa’s Digital Banking Summit) is all set to go live with the 7th Edition Connected Banking Summit East Africa which is themed as “Accelerating Digital Inclusion Through Sustainable Transformation”.
The Summit goes live on 7th of March 2023 in Nairobi, Kenya with 250+ Delegates in attendance.
Summit Focus on:
- Digital Ecosystem and Latest Innovations
- Future of FIs in the Digital Era
- Customer Experience and Digital Transformation
- DeFi, Lending and Financial Inclusion
- Strengthening Operational Resilience
- Security – An all-pervasive model
- Future of Money: Cash v/s digital currencies
- Digital Identity and Financial Security
- Synergies Between traditional FIs and Telecoms
- Role of AI, ML and Robotics in Financial Services
The past Editions have inputs from:
- Makabelo Malumane, Managing Director, Head of Transaction Banking, Kenya and East Africa, Standard Chartered Bank.
- Mukwandi Chibesakunda, Chief Executive Officer, Zambia National Commercial Bank (Zanaco) PLC.
- Karanja Gichiri, Vice President Banking Capital Markets and Advisory, Citi Bank.
- Shaun Edmeston, Director of Customer experience, Absa Group Mauritius.
- Obinna Ukwuani, Chief Digital Officer, Bank of Kigali.
The Connected Banking Series is an ideal platform for networking with industry players; senior managers, decision-makers, and practitioners operating in the industry and making the most of banking technologies.Click below to share this article