RingCentral, a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications and collaboration solutions, has announced its Collaborative Contact Center solution, which transforms the way organisations manage customer engagement. RingCentral Contact Center integrated with RingCentral Glip, a team messaging and collaboration solution and new RingCentral Pulse service enables agents and supervisors to communicate and collaborate across their organisations in real time to resolve customer issues efficiently.
RingCentral Pulse provides intelligent bots that monitor critical call centre metrics in real time and provide automated alerts and notifications to key stakeholders directly into RingCentral Glip messaging teams. This will enable companies to deliver superior quality service to their customers. In addition, all the various agent groups in the contact centre automatically have corresponding teams in RingCentral Glip to enlist help of other agents and experts in the enterprise to improve response times.
“We’re pioneering a new approach to customer engagement and giving companies a better way to serve their customers that goes beyond the traditional contact centre,” said Jim Dvorkin, SVP of Contact Center at RingCentral. “RingCentral is delivering on its Collaborative Communications vision, which puts collaboration at the centre of the customer experience and extending it to the contact centre. Contact centre agents, teams, and experts throughout the organisation, can collaborate in real time, enabling businesses to fulfil the promise of world-class customer engagement.”
In traditional contact centres, the lack of communication and collaboration between agents and other departments across the organisation has historically resulted in siloed communications efforts, leading to slow response times and poor customer satisfaction. RingCentral Collaborative Contact Center provides:
- Expert access: Using RingCentral Glip team messaging capabilities, agents and teams can bring in the necessary expertise, not only from within the contact centre, but also from the rest of the organisation, to speed up response time, ultimately improving the customer experience.
- Customer engagement: Contact centre agents can create, in real time, new teams consisting of customer representatives and company experts. These teams can now use integrated communications tools such as chat, file sharing, video and web meetings and conference calling. This enables customers to collaborate with multiple company experts in complex problem resolution to quickly identify and settle customer issues.
“A good portion of support inquiries handled by contact centre agents require some sort of assistance from experts in various parts of their organisation,” said Blair Pleasant, President & Principal Analyst for COMMfusion. “By integrating the power of cloud-based unified communications, team messaging and collaboration into the contact centre, RingCentral enables businesses to better serve customer needs in a faster and more flexible way.”
RingCentral Pulse for Contact Centre provides automated intelligent bots
With the integration of team messaging with Contact Center, RingCentral Pulse adds intelligent bots for monitoring of important contact centre metrics with alerts and notifications to key contact centre stakeholders and teams. This visibility empowers supervisors to take immediate action to resolve contact centre quality of service issues in real time, while also improving the efficiency of contact centre performance.
Specific capabilities of RingCentral Pulse for Contact Center include:
- Automated KPI monitoring: A series of bots monitor various performance parameters of the contact centre, informing supervisors when problems emerge so immediate action can be taken, such as bringing on additional agents or rescheduling planned activities.
- Smart alert distribution: When KPIs are not being met, leading to subpar service levels or operational inefficiencies, contact centre alerts and notifications are delivered within RingCentral Glip teams. These alerts provide supervisors with real-time access to critical operational contact centre insights so they can take action and expedite the resolution.
- Ease of configuration: Supervisors can easily configure and tailor important KPIs for agents, teams and skill groups for which they are responsible, as well as identify who should get notified to take immediate action — right within RingCentral Glip.
- Mobility enabled: Alerts and notifications are available on desktop and mobile devices, enabling supervisors to take action, no matter their location.
- Team sync: Contact centre agent groups defined in a contact centre application now appear as Teams in RingCentral Glip, so agents and supervisors can post messages and exchange files that will reach the whole agent group, thereby improving internal collaboration.